Must See Photos
Our latest stop on the CT Taste Tour: The full-service bistro Hamilton Park, and High George, a rooftop bar with a food and beverage menu inspired by New England summers.
- What’s happening at this year’s Big E? These 10 things might just surprise youWhat is there to do at The Big E beyond the midway, insane food, ag exhibits and parades? We round up a list of activities you might not know about.
- Best bets: Our 7 picks for this week’s concerts in ConnecticutMany musicians, many venues. We boil it down to seven can't-miss concerts spanning the genres coming to Connecticut stages this week. Our picks this week range from the stellar young Grace Vanderwaal to rock 'n' roll legend Augie Meyers, with Jason Isbell, Gov't Mule, Michael Nau and the new psychedelic-soul project Black Pumas.
- PrideFest block party on Pratt will wrap up a week of LGBTQ activities. Here’s the lineupHartford Pride Week, the annual celebration of LGBTQ life and culture, will run from Sept. 9 to 15 with activities throughout the city culminating on Sept. 14 in the Pratt Street block party PrideFest.
- Six things do this weekendThings to do this week include the Small State Great Beer Festival, the CT HorrorFest, PrideFest, the Four Town Fair and the Berlin Fair, an outdoor movie in Dunkin Donuts Park, and a PorchFest in the West End of Hartford.
- Here’s all you need to know about your favorite country fairs in Connecticut for 2019New England's country fairs return from August to October with all the usual and more.